Dale A. Bender, CPA has extensive experience in providing accounting, tax, and financial advisory services to businesses and individuals. With the goal of providing clients the highest level of technical expertise and personalized service, his practice services a broad range of industries and offers extensive client assistance in the areas of:
- Virtual CFO/Controllership services
- Cash management
- Business, financial and strategic planning
- Tax planning and preparation
- Financial statement preparation and external reporting
- Enhancements for internal controls and financial system operations
- Bank loan package preparation and facilitation
- Litigation support services
- Analysis and development of management information systems
Financial systems design, maintenance, and support (QuickBooks Pro Advisor)
Dale A. Bender holds Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Science in Finance degrees from Walsh College and has over thirty years of financial expertise including experience with international (Ernst & Young, BDO Seidman) and local CPA firms. In addition, he has held the positions of Controller and Chief Financial Officer while working in private industry. Mr. Bender also holds financial advisory designations as a General Securities Representative and Investment Advisor Representative.
Mr. Bender is voluntarily involved with several community and not-for-profit associations. Over several years, he has served in board and leadership roles as President of the Dearborn Rotary Club and Treasurer of the Dearborn Rotary Foundation, Dearborn Education Foundation, and Dearborn Area Chamber of Commerce.
Mr. Bender maintains a professional membership with the Michigan Association of Certified Public Accountants.